Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Heaven Sent

I never thought someone i just knew would be such a big blessing not only to me but to the whole choir. My Dress the Choir Project is synonymous to success, that's why am smiling like there's no tomorrow. Thank you so much Mareng Seiko for the $50 donations! This is really a surprise! You got me today! Thanks and God bless you more! It is my first time to ask for donations, I am really shy type in person and i won't ask for help only if there are lots of opps available. Am planning to have lots of project using my blogging money, I know the Lord will help me. But my first project seemed not moving so i decided to ask for cents from the blogging world. I prayed for $50 donations and GOD gave me a total of $105.45! Thank you Lord!

Thank you to all the donors of my very first project for our choir:

Ghie, Yobib, Glenda, Umma, Rose, Kikamz, Ria, and Seiko!

May God continue to bless you all!

7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:52:00 PM  

You are blessed mare, mabait ka kasi.. I agree, Ate Jen is very generouse. She gave my sister in law a generous amount when my bro n law died.

Umma Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:01:00 PM  

Wow.. what a tremendous success you've got from your friends Mareng Niks.. surely you are blessed with friends all over the world.

Keep it up dear..

YL Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:02:00 PM  

BTW, my ongoing project is the living room makeover lah! hahaha..
been quite busy these days..

Nancy Janiola Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:29:00 PM  

people with good heart are really blessed. goodluck to your projects, Niks!:-)

Clarissa Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:14:00 AM  

Good luck to your dress the choir projects,Niko and may God bless your friends who helped to your projects.^_^

pehpot Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:18:00 PM  

Seiko is beautiful inside and out no :)

asan na entry mo sa PHOTO CONTEST?

Make or Break

Seiko Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:00:00 PM  

God is watching you & He knows you're doing it for good.Good luck to your project mare.God Bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP