Tuesday, August 11, 2009

God Bless You More!

When it rains, it pours! My Dress the Choir Project has a total amount of $60.93 already! I have been praying for a total donation of $50 only, i know this amount will be enough for the group of 12 people! But looks like its been raining lately and it is really pouring! Yeheey! The choir will have their uniform on the next few weeks to come!

Thanks God for these lovely and generous people. To my very pretty Mareng Umma who sent me $20 in my paypal this morning. Thank you mare for always being there and for all the support!
To my very dear friend Rose who just surprised me with a $4 at my paypal today! Thank you so much Mare! Happy Anniversary to you and John!
To Kikamz who again and again showed how much she loves me and sent me $5 at my paypal today. Kamz thank you very much!
To Ria who surprised me with a $5 to my paypal today (Aug 12). Thank you very much sweetie! You are always the sweetest! Mwah mwah
To my ever gorgeous sister in blogging world Glenda who donated $10 yesterday, thank you very much ganda! Am so touched with your gestures of love.

God Bless You More!
PS:
The excess donations will be for our sound system's needs! We need additional microphones! Each choir has their own sets of sound systems in our parish, and we acquire our own sound systems through donations a long time ago! ;) Thank you very much to all!

9 comments:

kamz Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:48:00 AM  

wooottt!!! andaming nagdonate! ang galing naman! God bless your choir anik. and you are always welcome. glad to be of help.

pehpot Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:27:00 AM  

Congrats!!

at post agad ng pics ha

jean Tuesday, August 11, 2009 2:28:00 PM  

galing nman te... just wanna say thank you sa lahat ng nagdonate!!! thank you po!!! i'm one of the members of SOM choir.. mag kaka uniform na kmi!!! yehey.. thanks te huh... hehe

ghieGANDA Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:09:00 PM  

yahu! ang dami na! hehehe.. congrats mommy niks.. =)

iceah Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:15:00 AM  

So sweet talaga ng mga kaibigan no c: friends ko din yan sila c: magpapadala rin sana ako kaso di ako marunong magtransfer ng account e :p

Am happy for you and your choir group dear c: mahilig din ako kumanta and I joined din sa church namin c:

riablahgs Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:07:00 PM  

It is an honor to be of help sis...anytime :)

Umma Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:34:00 AM  

Wow you are so blessed Mareng Niks.. God answered your prayers asap. Your church choir deserved to be dressed and its a great feeling that it came from people who love you.

Glenda is the name. =) Friday, August 14, 2009 2:43:00 PM  

anything for a wonderful friend like you ate... thank you too for being a blessing to everyone esp. to me. muah!

Clarissa Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:29:00 AM  

More power to the Choir,Niko!!Yan ang problema ko--wala akong paypal!!pano ba yun??

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP