Friday, July 31, 2009

Thanks to Everyone!

I just can't find time to blog hop and thank each and everyone who left wonderful messages to me on this past week so am taking this opportunity to say my heartfelt ...

THANK YOU very much and Maraming Maraming Salamat po!!
;)


You just don't know how your comments made my day everyday since last week. I will try to get back to all of you as soon as i can..

~ o ~
Also i have a new project for our 7 year old choir called DRESS THE CHOIR PROJECT. I have been saving from my blogging money for us to have our UNIFORM every sunday. But it is taking longer than planned so now is my time to BEG :) If you have some spare CENTS (your cents can go along way- promise!) Please click my paypal button! I will be posting photos of the choir next week! Thank you very much in advance! :)

Have a Blessed Weekend everyone!

6 comments:

me Friday, July 31, 2009 5:39:00 PM  

hi sis..i know you are still in mourning..and we do understand your situation..don worry we are still here pagbalik mo..i do hope na maka recover na kau agad..although i know it won't be easy..but know that I am including you in my prayers..you and your family..love yah..miss you sis..mwuah..

Mommy Liz Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:50:00 AM  

May He rest in Peace Mare. It's not easy to forget the pain, but time will heal the wound di ba?

Kaya pala panay ang post mo ng Paid Blogs at dami mong projects. Goodluck, bka di ako makapag donate, naubos ang money ko sa pag vacation, tapos back to school pa, wahhhhh! If I have spare cents (eka mo nga) I will definitely click your paypal button. Ingat Mare ko and kisses to Yena.

iceah Monday, August 03, 2009 9:58:00 AM  

Hi dear how are you doing? you are very welcome c:
Ito nga pla bago ko journal blog c: http://www.iceah.net/

Clarissa Monday, August 03, 2009 10:11:00 AM  

I know you're still recovering from all that had happened..I'm praying for you and your family..

Dee Monday, August 03, 2009 11:02:00 AM  

God bless, Niko!

Meryl (proud pinay) Monday, August 03, 2009 12:19:00 PM  

hi niks, hope u recover soon from what happened.
Btw, pagpapalain ka ni Lord sa iyong good deeds girl!
siksik liglig at umaapaw ang ibabalik sa iyo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP