Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweetest Ever!

Surprises! I love them.

So when she asked me what's my address i felt giddy. The thought that someone out there puts effort on sending me something really makes me feel like crying, i cry easily for happy or not so happy events. So while working (while peeking at blogs, plurks) i got a phone call from our lobby telling me i got a parcel!
As excited as i was i breathlessly opened it with a childish groan and with lots of mixed emotions.. smiling while tears rolling down my cheeks - PASTILLAS DE LECHE! Made from Carabao Milk!! I love!!
And it is really the sweetest ever! But most of all, the person who sent it to me is the sweeetest and gayest i know! Thanks so much Pehpot! Mwah mwah

9 comments:

yobib Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:21:00 PM  

wow yummy. I was expecting that mareng Liz will be delivering the DigiCam..I also got one..LCD tv..weeeehh

pehpot Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:39:00 PM  

tirhan mo si YENA!!!

naiyak naman ako dito ohh..

sana di sumakit ngipin mo hehe

Beth Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:24:00 PM  

so sweet of pehpot! yummy nga to! :) even the gatas ng kalabaw in bottle is delicious, fave ko siya bilhin dati sa megamall! enjoy!

fedhz Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:54:00 PM  

hahah! yeah. kakatuwa diba? kakainis wala akong cam! naghahanap ako ng pampicture sa padala ni pepang. hehe

fedhz Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:55:00 PM  

and nakakatuwa, ganitong ganito rin ang kuha na naiisip ko. grab ko na lang kaya ung pic mo? hehehe.

Chris Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:40:00 PM  

looks yummy! :)

what is your YM id?

Enchie Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:11:00 PM  

sweet ni Mommy Peh...at ang healthy ng pinadala niya ha...

Beng Friday, July 03, 2009 10:34:00 PM  

thanks mommy pehpot, nakatikim ako c",)

Clarissa Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:20:00 PM  

Parang ang sarap naman nyan!!Patikim!!\(^0^)/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP