Monday, June 29, 2009

Bring me back to Makati Shangrila!

Pretty please. Bring me back to Shang! :)

I can sleep the whole day at this huge bed!
My husband would love to watch his favorite basketball at this huge LCD TV, can you see he's drooling already?! :)
For lunch, i had sea foods cold cuts. I had two delicious shrimps which the other was pictured here and the other already digested before picture taking. LOL
I had a modest starter compared to my husband's appetizer picture below. :)
So here was for my main course. I had no dessert nor fruits right after this! Am regretting this until now. I had a full stomach already hehehSo here's my husband's main course! Imagine! :) NO RICE!
Now am wishing i will still have lunch later at shang, or at least a call from my godparent to visit them at their room at the 18th floor, but that was the best for this year with them. The generous man below will fly back to Canada this afternoon. Oh well, we have next year to look forward to!
PS:
And for that lunch bill?! A half month paycheck! Hubby said. Oh my! I cannot really go back to Shang anytime soon. LOL

15 comments:

Dahl Monday, June 29, 2009 12:17:00 PM  

You are making me Hungry girl!

Cecile Monday, June 29, 2009 1:16:00 PM  

I am drooling here, dear :-); it's been awhile since my last steak :-)! I better ask hubby to take me at TGI Friday tomorrow after his appointment with eye doctor :-)!

Chris Monday, June 29, 2009 1:23:00 PM  

wow!

Beng Monday, June 29, 2009 1:25:00 PM  

lucky you! ako wish ko me mag invite sa akin sa Manila Peninsula! kahit di si Papa Piolo..hehehehe c",)

Dhemz Monday, June 29, 2009 2:26:00 PM  

oh my....am drooling with the seafoods....salap naman nito ganda...galante ang godparents nyo...hehehe!

sheng Monday, June 29, 2009 3:23:00 PM  

hmmm sarap nman kakagutom...

Cacai M. Monday, June 29, 2009 4:28:00 PM  

heheheh.. that was a blast prettyNikz.. and a honeymoon with the two of you again! whew! how was it Nikz? heheh.. and the seafoods are superb! cool! yummm!

♥ MomieQueen ♥ Monday, June 29, 2009 5:37:00 PM  

wow! tutyal.. hehe yummy foods..
bat di nyo po ata ksama c yena?

niko Monday, June 29, 2009 5:45:00 PM  

yena was not with us since its lunch time and we just sneaked out from work :)

sayang :D

Cookie Monday, June 29, 2009 10:18:00 PM  

wow! akala ko honeymoon nyo, wehehee. been there at shang-edsa before, tnx to my aunt. ganda ng view at amenities nila!!

i love seafoods..i could eat all the food in your husband's plate with rice ha. sarap kaya ng food - especially if libre, hehehe :D:D

Meryl (proud pinay) Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:38:00 AM  

wow makati shang. na miss ko din ang pag stay dyan...napakacomfy ng sofa, bed and all! ganda pa ng bathroom....sarap din ng food.parang buhay reyna hehe. i'm sure nag enjoy ka din dyan sister! wowowie sis! nakakagutom naman yang seafood! yumyum!
btw sis, na post ko na un "one word meme"
and I have an award for you. Grab it if you have time. thanks.

Lulu Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:37:00 AM  

yummy food! di ko pa na try magstay sa shangrila... maybe next time!

kamz Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:36:00 PM  

wow! sosyalan! ang sarap ng kinain mo anik! i am soo drooling here.. makakain na nga ng breakfast. anyway, my new URL is now live. hope u can visit. kindly update na lang din my URL ha? thanks! hugs! missed you!

Mummy Gwen Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:01:00 PM  

Wow...great food. You guys really had a blast huh..hehe.

Clarissa Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:31:00 PM  

I thought it was your second honeymoon!!!I love the seafoods there except the mussels( ba ang tawag dyan?)!!Di kasi kumakain ng seafoods ang mga alaga ko dito eh(T_T)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP