Thursday, April 30, 2009

Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

This tag is all about those things that are not really important yet for some reasons, they bring happiness into our everyday lives that spending money for them is not a waste for they make us happy.

Here are the Top 6 of my Unimportant Things list:

1. Shoes - I am not really a shoe person but i love shoes so much. I drool over nice and expensive shoes of celebrities and since i cannot have them, i find content on just looking at them. I got this Mario d Boro shoes last year at Landmark, it was husband's choice. I don't know what's with these shoes but anytime i wear them i seem so happy. Maybe because its elevated. Since i am not really into wearing shoes, i use this only when i have to attend meetings at office.

2. Sandals - I was really happy all day yesterday with this cutey sandals husband gifted me. He invited me for lunch date, we went to Rufino and he bought me this. My husband is not always frugal, thank God! :) I love wearing this because it is very very comfortable. This is my all time favorite sandals going to office now!



3. Laptop - I have a weak spot with anything of lavender or purple color. So when I saw this purple laptop when we were out at the mall one weekend, i coudn't stop myself from capturing it. Since looking at it at my picture folder makes me happy, i think i have to include it to things that make me happy. I have my most loved nancy laptop already given by my gorgeous kumareng umma on my birthday last year, i wont post it her coz it isn't included on the unimportant things category of my life. Nancy laptop and Nancy the person are very very important to me, I cannot afford losing them! :)

4. Perfume - For the first time in my life, i won in a raffle in our Company Christmas party last year and this is my beloved prize! I planned on selling it by auction here at my blog but i changed my mind coz i fell in love with its scent. Now my day would not be complete without wearing this smell.



5. Lotion - I love the aroma of my hands as they were busy doing my days work. I couldn't be thankful enough for friends who gave them to me. The victoria secret is from my officemate Beng, the author of Entertainment Spree and the pink R series from my very good friend Daryl. I love lotion but i don't buy them.. Lucky me i have friends who would donate them to me!

6. Bracelets - if there is one thing i wear when going out aside from my wedding ring, that is my beloved bracelets. I love them dangling at my wrist.. The moment i saw it, i knew they are made specially for me. Thanks God i have a talented friend Ghie who effortlessly created them. Head on to her blog if you want yours personally designed.

Whew. I thought i wont finish enumerating them. Hehehe. Thanks Mommy Dhemz ganda for tagging me, its fun girl! :)

Now am tagging:

Glenda, Gracia, G.O.D., Ibyang, Beth, KittyKat, Amy, Cacai, Iceah, Ghie, Cookie, Beng, Chubskulit, Fedhz, Donna, Kreez, Ria, Kikamz, Cecille, Clarissa, Bonz, Maria, Odette, Pehpot, Sheng, Hazelicious, Chloe, Shiela, Babette, Rachell, Mum Gwen, Tetcha, Meryl, Sassy Mom, Wendy, Enchie, Sweetytots, Dee, Phoebe, Bonnie, and JoyD.

15 comments:

iceah Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:21:00 PM  

ang cool ng spadril sandals mo so nice talaga mahilig din ako dyan c: sweet naman ni Yobib mo c: same thing sa purple and bracelets c:
thanx for sharing this tag dear c:

Clarissa Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:27:00 PM  

wow!cool waters!!yan din ang fave ko dati eh!!Thanks for sharing,Niko!!I'll add your name na lang nai-post ko na eh!Thanks for the thoughts!!^_^

Dhemz Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:45:00 PM  

wow Mommy Niks ganda, love the shoe and the sandal...pwede pahiram? hehhehe? bait naman ni biboy...may date pa kayo ha...hehehe...:) galing pumili ng sandal ah...great for summer!

woi bongga ang gift ni sistah Umma sayo...laptop...hehehe....:) super bait talaga ni sistah ko...:)

aha! yan pala gawa ni sissy Ghie sayo...hehehe....she made me too ganda..can't wait to wear them nga...hehehe!

thanks for grabbing this tag ganda and for being creative..thanks for sharing!

Umma Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:13:00 PM  

Super sweet mo talaga Mareng Niks.. palagi mong broadcast ang Nancy Laptop na bigay ko sa yo last year...hahaha.. you deserved it Mare..

Kaya lang this year mo na bday.. dont wish too much na ha? Ahahahaha.

Cute naman ng espadrille na bigay ni fafa Y.. galante naman pala sia sa iyo..

Chubskulit Rose Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:43:00 PM  

Ha may tag ako??? hehehe thanks mare.. love the laptop, ala ba sister yan lol..

Unknown Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:38:00 PM  

LOVE THE SHOES!

Meryl (proud pinay) Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:16:00 PM  

hi, sis thank you so much for including me again. include ko name mo sis sa previous post ko sa isa sa mga nagbigay..may nagawa na din ako sis na ganto..
thank you so much talaga. you are so sweet.

ang ganda ng color ng laptop sis ^_^ i like it... type ko
pati yung bracelet ..cute!

by the way sis, ni post ko ngayon yung isang award na binigay mo sa akin..i think wala pa ako nung "super follower award" kindly check my post if you have time. c u ghanda.

Dean and Lee Schroeder Friday, May 01, 2009 2:19:00 AM  

I guess shoes and purses are woman's weaknesses. Nobody can beat that. It is a must for a woman! hehehe

Cecile Friday, May 01, 2009 12:49:00 PM  

Thanks for sharing this post Niko :-); and for the tag, will post it as soon as I finish loading pictures on my laptop, sira yata eh :-).

I love perfumes, shoes and sandals, too!

Glenda is the name. =) Saturday, May 02, 2009 3:37:00 AM  

shoes will be in my six unimportant things as well... hehehe grabe... addict ako dun talaga ate! =)P haha anyway, super thank you ate for this tag... kita ko kasali ako sa tag... ako nga ba yun? hehe i will post it soon... muah!!!

tx sweetie Saturday, May 02, 2009 3:38:00 AM  

nice stuff u have that make you happy! reading all your latest entry here and thought of leaving my footprints by saying HELLO to the author of this blog.

Meryl (proud pinay) Saturday, May 02, 2009 4:09:00 AM  

happy weekend to you and to your family. ingatz

Dee Monday, May 04, 2009 9:17:00 PM  

Hello Niko. :) Thanks for this tag.

Mummy Gwen Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:57:00 AM  

Thanks for the tag, Niko ganda. You are such a sweet and simple lady. :)

ghieGANDA Tuesday, May 12, 2009 6:40:00 PM  

naku tinag talaga name ko. hehee. sweet.. ngaun ko lang nabasa to.

i love the shoes! hehehe.. ako pa! basta shoes lahat gusto ko! hahaha..


=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP