Thursday, April 30, 2009

Am a very very grateful heart!

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
- Bible: Ecclesiastes
Receiving this 5 awards from different blogging friends made my week a little heaven on earth. The thought of including me on every list always makes me feel so loved and am so thankful! I love awards (let them flood my blog! LOL hahah) but i love my blogging friends more! I really really appreciate all the thoughts! :) Thank you so much Guyz!

Thanks my Kumareng Umma and Cecille for this Blogger Buddy Award. I love you both! Mwah

Thanks so much Cecille for this Friendship Award (The Best Blogger) and the Queen of Blogs Award. Being a queen, is so much overwhelming! :)

Thank you cutey Sam for this Super Follower Award! Now you literally can follow around your mom and dad. Congrats on your first walk! I will follow you too for every step of the way! Wink

For my new found blogging friend, Glenda! The pretty girl that is full of love and smiles. Thank you girl for this I Love Your Blog Award.. i love your blog too!

Now am passing this awards to all my friends here! Grab them! And i mean everybody! YOu all deserve these lovely awards! Mwah mwah

Mareng Umma, Mareng Madz, Mareng Liz, Glenda, Gracia, G.O.D., Ibyang, Beth, KittyKat, Amy, Cacai, Iceah, Ghie, Cookie, Beng, Chubskulit, Fedhz, Donna, Kreez, Ria, Kikamz, Cecille, Clarissa, Bonz, Maria, Odette, Pehpot, Sheng, Hazelicious, Chloe, Dhemz, Shiela, Babette, Rachell, Mum Gwen, Tetcha, Meryl, Sam, Sassy Mom, Wendy, Yeung Lei, Enchie, Sweetytots, Dee, Phoebe, Sophia, Lolo Apol, Binx, Bonnie, JoyD and Barnett Kids.

6 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:01:00 PM  

wow sister ang dami mong awards! congratulations! ^_^ you deserve them all!!! thank you din sa pag include sa akin sa list...

Beth Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:02:00 PM  

thanks for this niko!

will grab it when I get better ha? mejo sick pa ako e, pero work pa din kasi kailangan e. :(

anyway, grab ko talga to, thanks ha? kisses to super cutie Yena!

Clarissa Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:29:00 PM  

Great awards!!congratulatios,Niko!!ang daming kaibigan na nagmamahal sa yo!!\(^0^)/

Dean and Lee Schroeder Friday, May 01, 2009 2:28:00 AM  

wow Niks, ang dami naman ng award na ito. Thank you for passing them with me. You think I deserve it? hahaha

Thanks you girl, you are such a sweet person. I will grab them some time when I have enough time to blog. Right now, nagnakaw lang ako ng minutes just to check everything here. Thanks Niko ganda!

Mummy Gwen Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:54:00 AM  

Thanks for remembering me again, Niko ganda. You are very sweet.

kikamz Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:32:00 PM  

OMG! I can't believe I missed posting these! posting them bukas, pwamis! hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP