Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bag Tag

I'm so hesitant at first to post photo of my bag and show it on my blog. OMG! That is like showing my soul :) But i cant say No to a tag specially if it comes from my fellow mommy bloggers and i think its fun! So here is my share of that so famous bag tag. Thanks so much Dhemz and Maria for tagging me.. :) Wink


Here is my Php1,200 Donati bag from my husband. I was looking for nice big bag then before my birthday and that was what i got. To tell you frankly he doesn't want to buy a bag worth more than Php500 but i told him it can be used for long time :) This is my only bag now coz i've handed down all my other bags to my cousins. Am taking care of it big time coz husband might not buy me one in the next few years, heheh.


So here's what inside my big bag: Shawl (used it on my nap time at bus and during lunch at office), Umbrella, Red Fan, Michaela Wallet, Organizer, Vicks, Cellphone holder with USB and keys, Kikay Kit, Wet wipes, Ballpens and Pentel pen, Biscuits and Chocolates.

Now here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

I have to pass this tag to:

Kreez, Beng, Ibyang, Odette, Kikamz, Cecille, Clarissa, Mum Gwen, Sassy Mom, Dee, Chris, and JoyD

11 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, March 11, 2009 5:21:00 PM  

hhhehe..thanks for sharing Mommy Niks...uy ang mahal ng bag mo ha...hehhe..:)

aha...dami mong knick knacks...hheehhe...nagutom tuloy ako..buti kapa walang gamit ni Yena ang bag mo...hehhehe....ako nako...daming abobot ni Akesha...oks lang...hhheehe...pangdalaga parin yung bag mo....thanks for sharing ulit!

Mummy Gwen Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:08:00 PM  

It's a very nice bag. :) So many stuff in your bag huh..hehe. Thanks for the tag, dear.

Mommy Liz Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:37:00 PM  

Dami namang laman ng bag mo, pati umbrella kasya? ganyan ang gusto kong bag, ung pwede pati diaper at wipes, ehehehhe! Hoy, ang mhal nya ha, tama ka, ingatan mo yan, baka di ka muna ibili ni hubby mo ng bag in the next five years. Si Rodney ni minsan di ako ibinili ng bag.

Anonymous Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:47:00 PM  

wow! para akong nanood ng SNN..hehehe..daig mo ako sa bag ha...

amiable amy Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:53:00 AM  

i usually have my wet wipes and fan when i was in the Philippines Niko girl, now, nasa car na lahat so, maliit lang bag ko


thanks for sharing

iceah Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:13:00 AM  

Am glad Yena's doing good now and tama yan dear get another doc. Si Josh naka 4 and finally yung Pedia nya ngayon is okay c: mom din sya and we really know that she is concerned sa patients nya kinakausap nya pa si Josh c:

Clarissa Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:53:00 AM  

Pareho pala tayong maraming laman ang bag!salamat po for tagging kaya lang nai-post ko na po to.Nakaka-miss naman yang pinoy biscuits!

I'm glad Yena is okay now--si Haruka rin ok na kaya heto,may rambulan na naman!

ghieGANDA Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:30:00 PM  

wow.. sosyal c hubby mommy niks ha! dat's like buying a new pair of pants na! hehe..

hay naku, ang bag ko puro biscuits at candies din ang laman. hahaha.. takot magutom! sa tagal ba nmn ng byahe, hirap maabutan ng gutom sa bus. hehe..

wala pa kong update sa new housey niyo. hehe.. sana u could make a post na. so excited to take a peek most esp to the lavender-painted wall.

hay naku, kelan ang house blessing? invited kami ha! hehehe.. bawal daw isabay ang ganun sa kahit anong occasion kaya d pede isabay sa fiesta. hahahah.. gastos no?

kelan practice sa choir? sat nyt? excited na ko to be back. hahaha.. this time its for real na. hehe.. mukang matatagalan pa pagiging tambay e. saka kahit makakita ko ng work hoping ako to be active pa din. hihi..

muaaahh! =)

Her Glitter Life Friday, March 13, 2009 3:57:00 AM  

Thanks for sharing this to us. Alam mo ang mahal ng bag mo. Basta ganong price sa pinas luxurious na yon.

I am glad to hear that yena is getting better na. More kisses to your girl.

I have another for you. Hope you grab them if you have time. ingat lagi.

Dean and Lee Schroeder Friday, March 13, 2009 7:52:00 AM  

hehehe, ang laki ng handbag mo ah... I always have a big handbag when I was in college and when I was working kasi ang daming paraphernalia hehehe

Dee Friday, March 13, 2009 5:32:00 PM  

Hi Niko! :D

Thanks for giving me this tag. Clarissa gave me this na rin but more tags are so welcome to me. I will mention the both of you when I do this. Thanks so much again.

It's so good to know that your cute Yena is now well and okay. :D

Have a wonderful weekend! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP