Wednesday, January 07, 2009

How can you handle tummy ache?

Just a quick post.

I am not feeling well since yesterday morning until today. I didn't get to sleep well, right side of my tummy and up to my right breast is aching non stop. I cant stand up straight, breathing was so hard and i cant walk alone. On our way to work, Hubby was literally pulling me to walk as fast as i could, in between my hard breathing.

I was told to take medicine by our company nurse now, but after 4 hours and am still not feeling well, i will be on my way to the hospital. That i am so nervous about!

I had appendectomy when i was 15 years old, and this pain i am feeling now is somewhat similar to what i felt before i was operated.

But i still hope that this is not that serious though. And if it is not too much to ask, please help me pray.

Thank you so much!

10 comments:

Umma Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:12:00 AM  

Oh.. Sad to hear about your pain Mare.. You should go to hospital see a doctor to make sure whats going on.

You cannot wait until it get worst, remember Yena will be waiting for you tonight..go na Mare!!!

Mommy Liz Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:29:00 AM  

Sometimes, pain is caused by stress, but to make sure, go to the hospital and see a doctor. I hope it's not serious Mare.. I will pray for you..

amiable amy Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:24:00 PM  

Niko girl, get well soon. I am praying for your speedy recovery. Just rest and visit your doctor if possible. Maybe may nakain ka lang na naka trigger jan. Hot water and don't skip a meal.

Beth Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:06:00 PM  

yes, go visit a doctor. don't take for granted your health and your youth (nagsalita ang oldie!) :D post again if you're already ok and the doctor's diagnosis ha? ingat lagi!

Kreez Thursday, January 08, 2009 3:39:00 AM  

i hope you feel better soon and i'll do pray that it's nothing to worry about.

Mummy Gwen Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:36:00 PM  

Niko ganda, get well soon. don't worry, everything will be alright.

me Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:59:00 PM  

You need to go and see the doctor sis..it might be something serious we never know..pain as bad as that means there is something going on inside..it might be your gallbladder..

hope you get better soon..

ghieGANDA Thursday, January 08, 2009 3:19:00 PM  

musta ka na? what's the diagnosis? i'll tell ate kat about this. sure she still unaware. get well. =)

riablahgs Friday, January 09, 2009 10:47:00 PM  

Get well sweetie and take a lot of rest.

Kapag well ka na, do this tag naman:
http://www.riablahgs.com/2009/01/friday-tag-to-z.html

LOL...joke lng syempre, it's okay if you don't do it asap. Take a load of rest and take care!

SASSY MOM Friday, January 09, 2009 10:49:00 PM  

I hope your feeling better. Best thing is really see a doctor.

Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP