Sunday, January 04, 2009

First Awards for 2009

On the start of the long holiday, i imagined myself blogging, blog hopping and chatting at home. Well i was wrong, for the 11 days am at home i cant get time to blog nor to blog hop. I have my hands full already when i am with Yena. I thought that when she takes a nap, i could sneek in and blog, then again i was so wrong.. when she naps i will nap with her cause i am so dead tired already.. So i wonder how stay at home moms got their time to blog?! Maybe they mastered time management that i should enroll to! ;)

Now i am taking a chance to blog cause Yena is with hubby, i am free for maybe an hour, whew. Well an hour is long enough haha, I just cant stop myself from posting these awards i got from my very dear friend and kumareng Umma. Who for always and in all ways inspires me to be a good wife, a good mom and a good blogger. Who always makes my day with her sweet messages and thoughtful comments. Who has been very dear to me since day one of being friends. There are a lot to thank when i talk about you mare.. You are such a great friend! Thank you so much mareng Nancy!!


I have to pass this marvelous awards to all of my blogger friends in my blog roll. These are all for you! ;)

5 comments:

Chris Sunday, January 04, 2009 9:01:00 PM  

thanks for passing the award!

Anonymous Sunday, January 04, 2009 9:36:00 PM  

hello, sis!
i'm also giving the same award to you...

well, here it is:
http://bubblybhlue.info/archives/144

Umma Monday, January 05, 2009 8:20:00 PM  

Thanks for posting the award Mare Niko.. I so appreciate the thoughts talaga..

Umma Monday, January 05, 2009 8:21:00 PM  

Btw, thanks for the comments sa old posts ko ha? You discovered pala my old pictures posted in there hahaha.

Chris Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:08:00 PM  

hi!! i posted this award already on my site! check it out at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/01/award-for-new-year.html

happy new year ! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP