Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I got pimped

As a habit, i opened my outlook first after turning on my desktop at work. After checking on emails, it was a routine also to check my blog. Since i got a handful of works to do yesterday i almost forgot to check on what was happening on my blog.

You know, i got excited with thoughtful messages at my cbox, they are sweetest to read. And the kind comments that would make my day, i knew i have to open my blog at once!

So when i got the chance to finally peeked at it - BOILA! This is what i saw.. Fresh and NEW Me. Hot from the oven and lovingly designed by my good friend Umma.



Another surprise from her that was so sweeeet! Thank you mare! This is a dream design. I just love it! :)

6 comments:

iceah Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:00:00 PM  

nice c: i love green and purple c:

Anonymous Tuesday, December 09, 2008 6:57:00 PM  

hello niko! congrats on your new layout. very nice indeed! it suits you... btw, i have awards for you. here's the link: http://seasons.pinoyvibes.net/2008/12/09/the-lemonade-and-mary-antoinette-awards/ hope you can pass them on if you have the time. thanks!

Umma Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:30:00 PM  

hahaha.. glad that you liked it mare.. me bayad yan ha? just kidding wink*

SHIELA Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:38:00 PM  

nice design niko. love the color purple anlamig sa mata.

Mommy Liz Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:05:00 AM  

I love your new Layout, galing talaga ni Kumareng Umma..Naki mare na rin ako, Hahaha...

me Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:31:00 AM  

love the new layout niko..whenever i'm here feel like i'm at umma's too..you can feel her spirit lurking..hahahha..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP