Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How smart is your right foot?

Last You have to try this , it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopedic surgeon...

This will boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's Pre-programmed in your BRAIN !

1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY!) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your Right HAND. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it!

4 comments:

Mommy Liz Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:51:00 AM  

you're right, my foot has it's own brain, hahahaha!!!

Umma Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:15:00 AM  

hahaha this is funny eh.

me Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:30:00 AM  

whew!!i feel so stupid sis..hahaha..did what you said and our janitor here at work saw me...he asked me what was I doing..told him stretching my limbs..hahahaha

riablahgs Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:31:00 AM  

daaaannng!!! my foot has its own will! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP