Friday, December 05, 2008

My Christmas wish list

Twenty days to go before Christmas and here i am wishing again. I have been on deep thinking if i should post it here, afraid and shy that my ever good blogging friend who surprised me with my nancy laptop might grant this lists again on the spot, heheh.

But i am writing it here now nonetheless for my 'santa'. I wish he has time reading this, coz this is what i am wishing this christmas time.

1. 2gb (or higher) flash drive for my nancy laptop


2. 4 Books of the twilight saga by stephenie meyer

(i already have ebooks but i want to have all the four books. all my books will be a hand down to my yena - i want her to love reading too.)

Twilight images courtesy of Kreez

4 comments:

Kreez Friday, December 05, 2008 4:24:00 PM  

good luck with our wish list! hope your santa gets to read it and fulfill it!

riablahgs Monday, December 08, 2008 7:06:00 AM  

i have lots in my wish list =)

niko, join ka sa mini contest ko and tell you friends too:

http://www.riablahgs.com/2008/12/monday-party-games-guess-how-many.html

wala lng ;)

Mommy Liz Monday, December 08, 2008 3:09:00 PM  

I pray that your Santa can read your wish list. At first, kala ko Pregnancy test yung una mong picture, Hahahaha! lam mo na, I don't know anything about any computer accessories.

Take care and Have a great week ahead of you..

Enchie Monday, December 08, 2008 3:55:00 PM  

Dropping sistah! hindi ko alam san magiwan ng message. Nice template :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP