Friday, November 28, 2008

Remembering Hapchan

Birthday celebrations at my office means eating lunch out at HapChan. My first time there was two years ago, and that first experience was fine. I've been eating out with friends at NorthPark, Buddha and Superbowl and the ambiance was just like Hapchan. Chinese Food - been baptized there and i learned to crave for it once in a while. So when my birthday came, it was not a surprise at all when they told me they were bringing me there! I was delighted and overeating was forgotten for a moment.. Yummy.


The yummy calamares


I love their Yang Chow!


Their shrimp with cauliflower was so luscious too


My ever favorite chicken feet.. try it! yum really.


tasty tofu and fish for the vegetarians out there!


spare ribs (literally a spare, we were all full and this was the only left over) :D

6 comments:

admin Friday, November 28, 2008 1:37:00 PM  

wow look at that chicken feet... looks interesting... what's the taste? ;)


rache
http://daredtohope.wordpress.com/

Mummy Gwen Friday, November 28, 2008 2:00:00 PM  

Yummy food..*slurp* Niko ganda you like Chinese food too huh. The chicken feet and spare ribs are dim sums that we usually have in Msia.

Enchie Friday, November 28, 2008 3:14:00 PM  

My husband introduced me to HapChan. It's one of the Aunthetic Chinese Restos. Looks yummy your bday feast. Glad you enjoyed.

gLoR!e Saturday, November 29, 2008 11:14:00 PM  

waahh i dont like the chicken feet!lol

Bonnie Monday, December 01, 2008 11:28:00 AM  

I'm drooling looking at the pictures, havent have my breakfast..

Umma Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:28:00 AM  

I love chinese food too especially dimsum.. I missed the chicken feet already..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP