Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pictorial

One of my favorite shots at Tagaytay Church. Captured it right in time before the bride was walking down the aisle..

And right after all the guests of the wedding finished their pictorial session. We had our own moment of picture taking too.. Wished to post photos of the choir here but it was blurry. Blame it on my phone! :)

I have been using my motorola phone for photo capturing for a year now. If the photos are blurred, forgive my moto. It was supposed to be a phone not a camera. Ayt?

5 comments:

MJ Tam Friday, November 28, 2008 2:10:00 AM  

I love that ceiling shot!

Umma Friday, November 28, 2008 2:12:00 AM  

blurry but still nice pictures mare.. I think u should get a camera eh? to capture the precious moments of Yena hahaha

Anonymous Friday, November 28, 2008 2:18:00 AM  

great shot! ako rin i've been using my cam phone for my photos, i find it easier than using the digicam, at least cellphone na lang ang dala ko hahaha.

happy friday!

Anonymous Friday, November 28, 2008 12:14:00 PM  

hi


nice churh photos ^^, love it!

btw, xlink tayo ate?...

-----
FOR FEAR FACTOR NEWS & UPDATES, visit http://pinoy-fearfactor.blogspot.com now! Thanks^^,

me Friday, November 28, 2008 12:48:00 PM  

i can tell you love picture takings..haven't been to tagaytay but i hear a lot of nice things about the place..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP