Monday, November 17, 2008

Like Mom

Saturday and Sunday are my favorite days of the week. Aside from sleeping until 8am the longest, plus there is no work - it is our bonding time with our daughter Yena. This is how we look like waking up on weekends.

I was teased by officemates that my daughter looks like my husband the most, in all aspects. One thing they would nod and agree is that - Like me, my daughter has a long hair too!

Need not to ask but i am really a proud mom to my baby who has long hair at ten months. :)

7 comments:

Mommy Liz Monday, November 17, 2008 11:03:00 AM  

sarap naman gupitan ng bangs ni Yena. Teka, bakit pumuputok na ang dress niya, ang taba kasi, hahaha..Kakatuwa! Kay Alex na lang ang ibang hair, ibalato mo na lang dito.

niko Monday, November 17, 2008 11:06:00 AM  

aside from the hair, that's what i like to show.. That is her tummy right after a bottle of milk.. sagwa noh??

hahah! cge share ko hair niya.. hair ko ayaw mo mommy??? :D

Enchie Monday, November 17, 2008 12:09:00 PM  

same here. I just let go from my everyday work to be with my family :)

Umma Monday, November 17, 2008 1:37:00 PM  

Wow Mommy Niko, I like the lips of Yena, looks like Angelina Jolie in the making ha? so pouty and sexy..

Mommy is so pretty kahit kagigising lang ah!

Mummy Gwen Monday, November 17, 2008 7:09:00 PM  

Yena really has long and thick hair just like mommy. :) Look like mommy also...so maganda..hehehe

Anonymous Tuesday, November 18, 2008 2:50:00 PM  

awww... I love that hair!

ms firefly Friday, November 21, 2008 11:36:00 PM  

awww, that's a very pretty picture of yena! she looks so cuddly and soft, and yes, with pretty hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP