Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Sentiments

Family means putting your arms around each other and being there.

Dont get me wrong, my mother love me most until now, my child too, i can feel it to my bones :). And regardless of all the hurt, i love her most to eternity! This i swear to God! But the scars and the promises of a family that i have since that fateful day i was born was lost the second i got married without them.

I’d like to think i have been a good daughter. Being a first born, i was poured in with lots of love and attention.. From then until now, i know i am deeply loved.

I remember my mother told me that when I decided to get married someday, she would not meddle in all decisions I would make. Whom I choose is my sole choice. My heart is my affair I have to deal on my own.

That was what she told me.


And why are we smiling like there will be no tomorrow on this photo??

Its because, i know deep down my heart that my mother loves my husband too!! It started the day Yena arrived, the moment when i have my own family too, when i was born a mother. I can see it in her eyes! She loves my husband! Yahoo!! It has been my prayer ever since, that for how much my mother loves me, she will too to my husband. Looks like it has been an answered prayer! Eveyone's at peace! Happy?! :)

4 comments:

sheng Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:20:00 PM  

i'm glad that atlast your prayer was heard.

Kwagoo Friday, October 24, 2008 8:25:00 AM  

lovely family you have there! :D

God bless! :D

niko Monday, October 27, 2008 11:45:00 AM  

hi ate sheng!!

yeah it was a slow process, but i am loving the changes now. atleast for the moment, im so thankful! :)

take care ha! long time no talk er??!! :)

niko Monday, October 27, 2008 11:46:00 AM  

ow thanks kwagoo!!

God bless you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP