Monday, October 30, 2006

Life is too short to be miserable

I always like to please other people. I dont know why, its my nature maybe. I thought if I would please them, they would love me more. Kinda think that thought should be amended for a while. Or I need to change.. For myself? Or for them? Whatever.

It affects me when someone told me, why im this and im that. Im not that good, fair and considerate enough, et al.. Remarks like that really makes me upset.. F*ck!

Someone told me, "as long as youre happy, why bother on what they say about you. As long as youre not guilty and you didnt harm them coz youre just being yourself.." I say, right. "maganda ka kasi kaya sila ganyan?" me says, DUH?!!

It also appears to me, I am so weak at times. I always like to hear appreciation, where in the real sense some of those were insincere praises. I should know. I know!

Leaving me with not-so-good-comments make me sad, depressed and lonesome for a while (worst- a week or so!) im not that good in coping up. I end up being so miserable. I just want to hide, to breakaway. To get buried deep. To soar. To pack up and leave. To just be alone. To hibernate. To breathe my last breath.

Oh well. Its a so depressed-me right now. I dont want this. I hate this. As I said life is too short to be miserable. So I just leave them like that and see me like this. They dont know what it is like to be me, they have no idea- even a bit..

This is me. I just want to be like that and I want them to see me like this.

Damn, I am ME. Angal ka?

1 comments:

---mommy--- Monday, October 30, 2006 12:11:00 PM  

hehehe sis astig ka talaga ang puso mo ha baka malaglag mapulot pa yan ng iba.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP