Thursday, July 26, 2012

How’s your Online Life?

I have all my emails accessible to my blackberry phone. My facebook, bbm, twitter and yahoo messenger are all open and ready for browsing anytime. I have accounts at all kinds of social media – in fact my current plan is to sign up at mylife.com. I love being online and google is my best friend. I seem to be online but technically I am not.

My life now with Sales has changed a lot. Yes I have my phone with me every single day but I cannot find time to browse on online sites like I used to. I even find it hard to browse on facebook or chat at yahoo messenger with my friends. I am so occupied with work on daytime and to my mommy duties during night time.

Sometimes I wish I can have one day to just be online and browse the net for as long as I want. One perfect example of having been out of the online world is my blog being untouched for days. i miss blogging so much. I have yet to review about how I love the first time I ate Bulgogi at Bulgogi Brothers on my food blog and can’t wait to blog about Coco Grove in Laiya Batangas – the venue of our team building yesterday.  So my online life is taking the toll of my current life. But I know it can wait, I will find time to be online again. One day - one at a time.

1 comments:

riablahgs Friday, August 10, 2012 1:45:00 PM  

Hi Niko!

It's been a while since I dropped a comment here. Well, my online life's a bit quiet. Not much opportunity and activity going around unlike few years back when we have tons of DAs and assignments. How's life these days? Hope all is well!

Hugs,
Ria C


It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
The Travel Bug

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP