Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beautiful People

I have been with our company’s Sales Department for more than a month now. One usual question I would get from other Department is on how I have been the past weeks, doing fine was my constant reply. Sales is much different with Finance for so many reasons. There are good and not so good. There are beautiful and not so beautiful but I have been enjoying the good and beautiful because of the people I spend my time with – Them!

Now I realize my transfer to Sales will not be as happy, or as funny or as good or as beautiful if they are not there. My newfound family at Sales. Beautiful people, inside out!

2 comments:

darly Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:59:00 AM  

Hope you'll have an equally wonderful time in your new department. God bless always.
Darly

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:21:00 PM  

wow naman!! talagang sales sales na teh!! hehe goodluck teh niks!! alam naman nating lahat na mas challenging ang department na yan!! pero sure naman akong kaya mo yan!! aja!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP