Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Professional Shift

After returning back to work after my maternity leave, i suddenly wanted a professional shift to where my career is leading me. It was so suddenly that even I was so shocked about it. Shocked but wholehearted that this decision will give me and my family a better future but the risk was so big that I have to pray time and time again for guidance.

 Talking about risks, there will be a big chance that I cannot go back to where I started my career but there’s also the excitement that this new road I am leading will finally bring me to what I have been dreaming for. This is one of the biggest decisions I have made in my life aside from wearing skirts since Monday and wearing this high heels shoes that’s giving me blisters!

Professional shift means taking the risk and making big sacrifices – this whole new career will be very difficult I know. Now I have to give my best shot at work and I know that not even the expensive makeup brands nor those fashionable bags clothes and shoes will help me – I need an armor as I look like going to the battle field, I need to endure the birth pains of this new job, I need to be tough and I need to be more professional but most importantly I need to be my sane self all the time!

4 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:26:00 PM  

kaya mo yan teh!!! ikaw pa!!
>> good luck!!1

Clarissa Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:08:00 AM  

Kayang-kaya mo yan teh!Be confident,lahat ng potentials hawak mo kaya give your best shot sa iyong new career!Good luck and I want you to know that I'm happy for you^_^

Clarissa Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:08:00 AM  

Kayang-kaya mo yan teh!Be confident,lahat ng potentials hawak mo kaya give your best shot sa iyong new career!Good luck and I want you to know that I'm happy for you^_^

Sweet Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:05:00 AM  

ei bru... I'm lost and outdated.. waz up?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP