Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Four Years Ago

The best is yet to come; that’s husband and I’s favorite motto through the years and I guess the best has been arriving year after year after year. After we surpassed the storm, it has always been a smooth journey, it has been a wonderful joy ride with the man I love all these years.

We didn’t stay the same. In fact, we have changed a lot. But the changes have been for the good. He is completely a changed man and I believe I have changed too. Or maybe I have been more understanding of him or he becomes more patient of me. Or vice versa. Maybe the years have made us know each other more and more and lead us to embrace our flaws and appreciate our littlest differences.

It has been four years but it all seems like yesterday when we both said I do. If I would settle on the sad part of my wedding day, I wouldn’t be writing how thankful I am for having him in my life. Sure it isn’t always happy days but having him makes all these years worth it. Loving him has always been worth the risk and I wouldn’t change a thing if I have to choose again.

4 comments:

Clarissa Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:05:00 AM  

aaawww...what a sweet post!Happy 4th(and counting!)Wedding Anniversary to you and Yobib,teh!^_^

Rachelle Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:57:00 PM  

You know I had admired you for taking the risks and now you're just reaping the sweet rewards. But definitely it's not only that, it's just one of a hundred ways on how God is blessing you since you've really been a good daughter, sister and currently working your way to be the best mom and wife. May God bless you even more! Treasure the love that you have, coz definitely not all people have the chance of experiencing the same way.

kimmy Saturday, November 26, 2011 8:39:00 AM  

that was so sweet.. my husband and I have been married for 12 years now and we haven't changed a bit, maybe except for the grey hair and wrinkles, lol! but if i would count the changes, they are basically for the good, like it's no longer a big deal who makes the coffee, lol! stay sweet, Niko!!

Irel Monday, December 19, 2011 2:36:00 AM  

Very sweet post. There's no perfect marriage without going through bumps and obstacles. I have been married to my husband for over a decade and we never really fought bad, we argued once in a while but we never fight like what other people called fight. You just gotta be understanding and listen and at the same time you give your piece when he is ready to calm down and try to let him understand!
Btw, I am inviting u to join my meme only if u want to.
You can choose whatever day u want.
Check it out and Enjoy the Holidays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP