Saturday, March 05, 2011

Rings on our Church Wedding

Soon husband and i will tie the knot for the second time around. My husband and I has been civilly married for several years now and we’re planning to have a church wedding to complete the ceremony in due time.

Engagement rings may no longer form part of our plans but just in case I would to obtain our wedding bands from 25karats.com. With the vast collections of their wedding bands for 2011, I am silently praying that we could have our wedding done this year.

25karats.com’s number one priority is on their service to customer. While they offer their products at its finest, they really make sure that every output is made up of high quality metals and diamonds.

For me, wedding ring is not an investment of infinite love and it’s just right to devote enough of effort on it. Apart from it, it could be more significant to include some sense of personal touch on your precious token of affection. Since 25karats.com offers made to order and customizable product, I guess it is but no less than superb to avail one from them.

I wish my husband could read this as I am interested having one diamond anniversary rings as well. ♫ ♪Diamonds are forever, forever…♪♫ Hihi!

2 comments:

The Joyful Crafter Saturday, March 05, 2011 3:23:00 PM  

Wow! Congrats Niko! :)
Super sarap sa feeling ng kinakasal talaga sa church - - walking down the aisle to the man you love - - heaven!

I wish you more love and blessings!
You deserve it! *hugs

www.peachyalvarez.blogspot.com

Dean and Lee Schroeder Sunday, March 13, 2011 3:04:00 AM  

Hello Niko! Na-miss ko mag blog kaya bumalik ako, I guess ang dami kong na-missed. I bet your hubby can surprise you with an e-ring someday. But most of all, wedding rings are important. I love rings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP