Thursday, August 05, 2010

Dear Genie,

I know you already know what I will be talking about so let me get this straight to the point. Can you please grant my 3 wishes? I promise I be good the whole year round (is this santa or genie hahah?!)

Anyways, my first wish, would love to have a house like Celine Dion’s
for number 2, a voice like Celine Dion
Now for wish number 3, wake me up! hahah

Seriously, my three wishes would be…
1, good health for my loved ones
2, more opp$ for my blogs
And 3, world peace! ^_^

3 comments:

Mys Thursday, August 05, 2010 3:58:00 PM  

I like wish number 2, but nothing beats wish number 3. Great post. Thanks for joining, I hope you join again next week. Next week's theme is any letter written in Tagalog. THanks.

Sam Thursday, August 05, 2010 8:45:00 PM  

hi, two of your wishes are selfless, so i'm sure genie would grant them. p.s: i also like the sense of humor in this post, thanks!

Chris Saturday, August 07, 2010 7:36:00 PM  

good health is our first common wish...

its so precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP