Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Enough

I don’t deserve every word you sent my way. I don’t deserve even a tiny bit of all your blames. I wonder why for every quarrel you both have – I am the one at fault! I am not mad, no am not. No matter how much I want to defend myself from all of your allegations, I won’t. Coz I pity you… so much.

But I have told you already what to do but you close your eyes to it. I have told you times and times again, respect, trust and not only LOVE guides every relationship. For all that’s happening to you, and all your bad words for me – I will always pray for you, your marriage and your family. Building your family is in your own hands, your marriage? work on it! If it falls down to pieces please don’t put the blame on somebody else. You ought to know that by now.

Please, I had enough.

6 comments:

Cecile Thursday, July 08, 2010 5:54:00 AM  

Niko, ang puso at wrinkles....sino ba yung kaaway mo? Tama pag pray mo na lang siya.

Dropping by here nga pala to say 'hi' :-)

Chubskulit Rose Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:34:00 AM  

Relax mare, magkakawrinkles ka nyan hehehe..

sheng Thursday, July 08, 2010 4:29:00 PM  

naku Niko baka kumulot ang buhok mo yan...easy lang....

Anne Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:24:00 PM  

bru... cool ka lang... lilipas din yan...

Random WAHM Thoughts Friday, July 09, 2010 2:07:00 PM  

oist. sino eto? sama kong marce. wala akong kaalam-alam. haist. oi. YM. now na. at cool ka lng. ang beauty :)

Clarissa Friday, July 09, 2010 2:21:00 PM  

Those bothersome times won't stay,Niko...don't fret,tomorrow is a new day^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP