Monday, June 07, 2010

Weekend couldn’t be better than this!

I had a very easy weekend. I spent whole two days snuggling the two loves of my life at home. Home, Husband, Daughter, Me, Cold Weather, Nice Movie, Lotsa Hugs and Playful Laughs - My weekend couldn’t be better than that!

As much as I’d like to go out and watch movie with husband (he had to work last Saturday) and Sunday was supposed to be a mall-time with Yena but since the weather wasn’t good we just visit the nearby grocery that has mini amusement center. My daughter could spend the whole day riding the merry-go- round. She loves the amusement center so much, you can hear a loud wail every time we have to go home!

So after two days of mini-vacation at home – I have a vacation-hangover while at work. It’s hard when your mind isn’t working properly. My mind isn’t programmed to work on Mondays and Fridays, lol. So that gives me three good days to function well at work, browse through car sites and car accessories and business news and read inspiring articles of Bo Sanchez. My lunch breaks has lead me to knowing where best to get ford mustang accessories for my future ford mustang. Yes, aside from reading online stuffs, I am good at day dreaming. Told you so!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP