Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Peace be with you!

I have been asking the Lord to bless me with forgiving heart to someone i have been ignoring for months. It was hard to forgive, especially if the cause of heartache came from caring too much – and that person is shooing you away because he is blinded by his own flaws.

It was hard to even spend a minute with him under one roof. It’s hardest when i have no choice but to see him every weekend or on every family gathering. My eyes cannot hide my feelings most especially when i’m upset. But I really wanted to close the gap and move on.

BUT the memories of the heated arguments, the hurtful words and all the bad things were coming back to me as soon as I wanted to reach out.. So I prayed – prayed hard for forgiveness.

And last Sunday, while at the mass – I was teary and wanted to go to him and hug him. As if my angel was telling me that I had enough hatred in my heart already and I need to forgive in order to move on. God, I wanted to do what my mind was telling me to do BUT my body was weak. I cannot even move my feet.. I stopped my tears from falling and stood still. It was hard but that’s what my heart has been telling me to do. It was like an online gambling where I am so willing to risk it all…

Finally I was able to forgive... and now forgetting all the hurts. To my BIL, hope we can still be friends like we used to be…Peace be with you!

4 comments:

Clarissa Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:26:00 PM  

Whatever it is wrong between you and your BIL,sana maayos na kaagad...mahirap magkaaway ang magkapamilya...

Jac Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:33:00 PM  

hello sis na kaka touch ang post mo dear I know the feeling I'll pray na ma solve ang gap between you and BIL. Miss you already, I am happy that I have a chance to know you better and super gaan ng loob ko sau I hope na mag meet tau pag uwi ko. Take care =)

Mommy Liz Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:22:00 PM  

tama si Clarissa, mahirap ang may kasamaang loob na kapamilya. miss na kita Marce..

Umma Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:42:00 AM  

You can do it Mareng Niks, I know its easy to forgive but hard to forget. After all, life is too short to worry about those things in the past.

Moving on is the best way to create a happier outlook. Relax.. breathe.. and dont 4get to email me the good news at once about the 2nd coming hahaha.

Mom Conversations

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP