Monday, June 28, 2010

I maybe pregnant

I hope I am, actually to at least compensate for the weekend I wasn’t able to tend to my blogs. I spent the afternoon sleeping with my daughter, I am having a hard time to do anything coz I feel tired so easily. Plus, my ovulation calendar is telling me that I maybe pregnant!

But the pregnancy test is telling the other way.. If only I can know the answer on virtual roulette I would. I would make a mark of pregnant or not pregnant and spin that roulette online to end this confusion. And this guessing game is killing me actually. You may say, go to your doctor quick and have your check up, husband’s answer to that would be – go to the psychiatrist fast. He said I am sick mentally, LOL – expecting to be pregnant in a blink of an eye. Just like me, husband is scared of that one line on the pregnancy test kit. He’s afraid to admit but that’s the truth!

Another fun part I can play on Gioca alla Roulette Online is to guess whether I am sick, not sick, and pregnant or Not. That would be fun game! Tell me if you want to play along!

8 comments:

me Monday, June 28, 2010 3:40:00 PM  

weeehhh..sana nga you are ganda..crossing my fingers...pa check ka na ok..

Rossel Monday, June 28, 2010 4:50:00 PM  

ay sana nga pregnant ka. ako rin may gustong itanong e. sige i'll play along with you. spin din ako ng roulette. lol!

Missus Cee Monday, June 28, 2010 7:52:00 PM  

preggy na yan! :)

bonz Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:37:00 AM  

pa-check ka na, sis..

have similar post...
http://littlezoiesmom.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-no-zack.html

ELijah Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:36:00 AM  

Dapat girl ulet para may chikabebe na naman si congressman. haha! La ko badge. papagawa pa ko kay ate. ehe. :) alang name/url kaya account ni taba gamit ko. :D - ayie

pibyang
Elijah's Crib

Cookie Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:48:00 PM  

hello niko. musta na you? confirmed na ba? hope so para may kalaro na baby mo.. Ako, I'm due na this July :D
Hope you're still doing great and stay pretty always ;-)

Lucia ♡ Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:56:00 AM  

Dearest sister of mine,
I hope this all will end with a positive result really really soon, cause I don't wanna see you being worried and stressed like this anymore. HUGS~ Crossing my fingers for you ♥

ELijah Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:14:00 PM  

meron na ko badge! :D -ayie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP