Friday, May 21, 2010

It’s Back!

My lappy Nancy and my internet connection at home is back to running full blast again! Like a miracle, after ten minutes of ringing, a customer representative of smartbro answered my call. I thought I would still need some air intakes before I would be able to have someone solve the peculiar case of the less than sign in my browser. But I was wrong. Seems like the guy I talked to, know what to do the moment I told him what I was experiencing with my browser for weeks. It was after less than five minutes of disabling the anti -virus and the internet connection and then enabling them again and voila – it’s finally back!

Now I don’t know where to start on my blogging duties. I have lots of pending posts to do, contests to join and friends to visit. I need to blog hop on the girls entries on Girls Talk this week, I need to update my blog listings and continue with my Project 365. Everything is urgent and everything needs my attention it seems. Lol

But the challenge is that - I need to do all those blogging duties before the husband arrives tonight. He wanted an undivided attention and blogging should be the last on my priorities when he and yena is around. So wish me luck!

Happy Friday and have a Blessed Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

gorgeous_MHE Friday, May 21, 2010 10:13:00 AM  

ah that's why excited ka tonight...
hehehe

buti naman okay na te Niks...
atleast puro happy thoughts na ang mababasa ko sa blog mo...
hehehe

be safe always....
Hugs... to Yengay

Unknown Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:42:00 PM  

hi.. cutie naman may name ang lappy mo.. ako i just call my laptop lappie.. maybe i should give it a name too.. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP