Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Spoiled Blogger!

I am not used to receiving gifts, blowing birthday cakes and celebrating occasions. In fact in my twenty eight years of existence i only got 2 cakes for my birthday. On my 24th birthday my ninang imee surprised me with a cake. And the second time I got to blow a cake was on my 28th birthday. It was a surprise from dear blogging friends. I am loved!

And yes, about gifts? I got the best gifts when I started blogging. Spoiled blogger, I am reaching the thin line of being a real spoiled blogger. I am scared. Since I am not used to receiving gifts, I might expect more the next years. That is really scary, right?! Bwahahah

Anyways, I am posting this now not to brag but to show my gratefulness to the friends online who showered me with LOTSA gifts! ^_^ I have been thinking of posting this for so long, thank God i found time last night! :)

27th Birthday
My Mareng Umma’s birthday gift– my nancy laptop

28th Birthday
Clarissa’s birthday gift – Elizabeth Arden perfume, two pretty Benetton tops
Mareng Umma’s birthday gift – my Nine West bag
Blogging friends and the Marce Club and their surprise cake and flowersMarce Seiko’s white roses

Other Surprises ^_^
Gift from Clarissa for my Daughter Yena – Havainas slippers and Dress
Clarissa’s pasalubong from Japan on our first meeting – Nike shoes for Yena and Bvlgari Omnia for me
Kat's Victoria Secret - uhm, my favorite!
Ms Beng's pretty tops that she gave me last Christmas (i wore them below)


AND To Ate Sheng, who gave yena and I lots of chocolates and almonds from Dubai last year! Ubos na bago pa napicturan! LOL :)

Now I beg you to stop spoiling me this much.. I don’t deserve this generosity! But if you insist send the $$ on my paypal addy instead, JOKE! Hahah. Seriously, I am so grateful, and forever grateful to you guys! Love you all and I owe you BIG TIME. Will get back to you all! Just wait and see..

11 comments:

Tetcha Wednesday, March 03, 2010 12:47:00 PM  

You're really one spoiled blogger! Those are really lovely gifts!

me Wednesday, March 03, 2010 1:52:00 PM  

waaahhh..kasama pala ako??its really good to spoil you ganda..hahahaha..you're such a nice friend..I thank God for having you..excited to see you again..mwuah..

Vera Wednesday, March 03, 2010 4:48:00 PM  

You really are spoiled! Can I be your friend and then maybe you can introduce me to them too? Lol. You are probably a very nice person and that's why a lot of people love you so much :)

Umma Wednesday, March 03, 2010 5:03:00 PM  

Wow!! you are so loved by your friends mareng Niks because you are lovable and honest to goodness friend.

Keep it up..

igor Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:00:00 PM  

thahk you for your introduce very detail

igor Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:03:00 PM  

Thank you for your detail introduce, now i know a lot information about you, about me you can find information on my site

Kreez Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:46:00 PM  

That's nice... it shows that a lot of online friends really do love you!

Nice to be visiting your site again it's been a while :=)

Clarissa Thursday, March 04, 2010 3:05:00 PM  

Dapat lang noh!Ikaw pa lol!It is because I treasure YOU, Niko pot!Stay sweet at wag mo na akong tatawaging iyaken,masisira daw ang image ko lol!!\(^0^)/

Hugs!!

sheng Thursday, March 04, 2010 3:46:00 PM  

wow bongga tlga si niko...another one is coming....

it's on the way now actually...that was just another simple presents..i hope u and yobib will like it...

Chubskulit Rose Friday, March 05, 2010 2:47:00 AM  

Belated happy bday mare..

Cacai M. Monday, March 08, 2010 7:08:00 AM  

ay kadaghan ba jud sa gift.. kana laptop, shoes, t-shirts, flowers --- big time jud! I love it ganda! Belated Happy birthday pala.. and now dami mong babayaran din.. haha.. joke.. ~hugs&kisses~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP