Friday, March 05, 2010

My Comfort Food

I have been wanting to post this since the day i saw Marce Kaye's yellowish yummy corn, her comfort food. Corn is one of my favorites too BUT there is something with this chow that i find comfort. Must be because it is one of the easiest dishes i can cook every time i feel like eating on a very depressing day.

Hot sardines sauteed on Lucky Me Pancit Canton :)

The dish is invented by husband's eldest sister, by the way. How about you? What's your comfort food??

6 comments:

Random WAHM Thoughts Friday, March 05, 2010 3:05:00 PM  

wow! di ko pa natry pero mukhang okay na combination! luto ako maya :D

Chalie Friday, March 05, 2010 4:42:00 PM  

hi niko! i'll try your recipe. looks yummy!!! my daughter really likes to eat Pancit canton.. :)

sheng Saturday, March 06, 2010 2:14:00 PM  

oi niko bago toh ah..subukan ko nga minsan...

Mommy Liz Saturday, March 06, 2010 8:58:00 PM  

miss ko na ang sardinas na red.. pancit canton, hmmm..I have never tried that recipe.

Clarissa Monday, March 08, 2010 10:14:00 AM  

pinoy na pinoy ang pagkakaluto!!tsarapp!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder Tuesday, March 09, 2010 2:14:00 PM  

Hey girl, this one looks yummy! I love pancit canton and its one of my comfort food. What I like most is the spanish sardines with pancit canton and rice! Yum yum

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP