Monday, March 15, 2010

PBW: Hotdogs and Cars Weekend

My body is sore since last weekend - the main reason why i wasn't able to visit my alma mater and pay a visit to Fr. Al - i am still feeling sick while typing this. sigh . I wonder what we did until husband remind me that i carried Yena on our whole stay at the mall and on our way to his dental appointment. Yena is such a happy baby but when hungry she can be really scary. She would not stop crying but when she saw the hotdog and stick station - she behaved in an instant. She had two hotdogs in one sitting by the way.She knows how to ask for a pink bike or a pink car now from husband and I. I guess i have to prepare myself for another contest and try hard to win so i can bring this pink car home. LOLToday is her 26th month by the way. My Yena is growing up so fast, it seems like i can't up with her antics already!

Photobucket

7 comments:

reyapot Monday, March 15, 2010 11:46:00 PM  

cutie naman ng little angel mo sis..

i hope you can visit my blog too and see my PBW post too..

:-)

caloy Monday, March 15, 2010 11:47:00 PM  

cutie din ng car ni little angel mo ha..

i hope you can visit my PBW post too.. see u!

Anonymous Tuesday, March 16, 2010 6:54:00 AM  

Her antics now are only the tip of the iceberg. :) Good luck mommy! I remember when my son was 2 y.o. :)

sassy mom Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:11:00 PM  

yes, she is growing up so fast! You know how I adore your Yena! I love her smile especially when she pouts her lips... mwah. Send my kisses to your princess.

Clarissa Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:39:00 AM  

Ang sarap nyang pakainin noh?Maganang kumain kaya lumalaki lalo si Yenggay!

Mia Dela Cruz-Soriano Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:58:00 PM  

yena is adorable! she looks very happy and healthy. Great job, mommy! :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:32:00 AM  

cute naman ni Yena... parang na miss ko tuloy ang pork bbq ng Pinas hehehe pati pala fishball hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP