Thursday, February 04, 2010

A wedding and a Funeral: 11 days apart

The wedding of husband’s cousin Jean which I have been sharing in all my blogs because 1) our little girl was one of the flower girls 2) husband and I wore pink especially for the newly wed 3) because a wedding is one of the happiest day in one’s life – and we are all happy for Joey and Jean.

11 days after that emotional wedding.. we mourn the loss of the new husband and ecstatic soon to be daddy - - Joey.

My heart bleeds for Jean and for the family. And I started questioning God if our prayers weren’t enough to keep the family members safe all the time… Forgive me Lord but the questions kept on coming back and I know you mean the best for all of us… No matter how much it aches me to see Jean and the whole family in grief and in sorrow – if this is your will Lord, thy will be done.

5 comments:

Mommy Levy Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:14:00 AM  

I am so sorry to hear this Niko. Ang sakit naman nito sobra.. Nag gigirl talk ako ngayon sobra kilig ako sa mga stories tapos nabasa ko to.. Oh my God! sobrang nakaka depressed. Please extend my condolences to Jean.

Mylene Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:07:00 PM  

This is really sad :( but God has an ultimate purpose for this. And His intention is the best for all of us.

Glenda is the name. =) Monday, February 08, 2010 2:58:00 PM  

i'll be praying for you ate and your family... everything happens for a reason. let's keep trusting HIM. i love you.

Mommy Liz Monday, February 08, 2010 10:42:00 PM  

Sad naman to Mareng Niko, but like what you said, if this is god's Will, then it will be done di ba? may reason naman behind everything.

Clarissa Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:14:00 AM  

Naalala ko pa ang mga kwentuhan natin sa hotel tungkol sa nangyari sa happy wedding na yun..gosh,so sad talaga..extend our condolences to Jean..May Joey rest in peace..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP