Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Kayod Kabayo

That’s what I do. On weekdays, I work from 8am to 5pm. Leave work at 6pm, head on to Waltermart Makati to enjoy their free WI-FI at 5th floor and do my online ‘job’ ‘til 830pm. While blogging, I shall wait for my husband who is also coming from his work at The Fort.

We rest for a while on our 1hour bus ride for our way home and at 10pm we shall be at Joey’s wake. Will go home at 1130pm to try to sleep my tired body away but will just sit down and face my laptop to again do my online job until my weary eyes couldn’t hold it anymore at 1am. Wake up at 530am and then back to work at 8am.

That’s my routine since last week and this shall last until the end of February. I am getting tired but I am not complaining - all this sleepiness and exhaustion will fade fast as soon as I get to see my daughter’s perfect smile again. So I shall get you soon, watch out!

2 comments:

Clarissa Tuesday, February 09, 2010 2:49:00 PM  

Have plenty of rest when you have the time,Niko.
btw,naka-update na rin ako sa wakas!!
http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-i-met-mushroom-family-finally.html

kamz Wednesday, February 10, 2010 10:37:00 PM  

whoa! grabe naman yang routine na yan anik.. talagang seryoso ka ha.. take it easy though.. you need to take care of urself too. God bless and good luck! hope your efforts will pay off. hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP