Thursday, February 25, 2010

LSS

I went home early yesterday, my little girl is sick. When I arrived home she requested for her Blues Clues, that dvd runs wild on my mind since last night and while typing now..

So my LSS? I need to share to you. You have no choice!



And I wasn’t able to report to work today. The daughter, who still has a fever, woke up just in time when husband and I are going out of the door. She wailed and would not want to see me go.

Today will be a marathon of Blues Clues, Dora and Barney. Oh no! And I was able to face this laptop because she’s busy with Blue! She’s calling me now I got to go! Have a nice day ahead everyone!

5 comments:

rjs mama Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:13:00 AM  

hope she gets well soon

yami Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:14:00 AM  

Get well Yena. musta na marce? relate ako sa mga favorite shows ni Yenggay ah pero graduate na si Tita diyan malalaki na ang kuya kyle at ate mumski mo.

Lam marce naalala ko para libangin si mumski at di mamalayan pag-alis namin, nakasalang na ang Barney cd. hehe

beakoluvko Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:55:00 AM  

hope yena feels better soon... its the same thing with bea.. she never gets tired of her tape and i memorized each and everyone of the tapes wahhhhhhhhhhh:(

ferry'zWILL Thursday, February 25, 2010 9:45:00 AM  

yengay pagaling kana!!!

sweetytots Friday, February 26, 2010 1:35:00 AM  

hope she gets well soon.. ganyan talaga mommy, ma memorize naten lahat ng songs and stories..fun bonding experience..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP