Saturday, November 07, 2009

Have you noticed it?

My new header I mean! My Kumareng Umma did it again! She surprised me with that one when we were at Coron. I showed it to Ghie the minute I opened my laptop at krystal lodge, thanks God the lodge has WIFI. I had some chitchats with some blogging friends while on getaway. And I had the chance to upload a few pictures at my untouched for ages Friendster account. LOL
If belo’s endorser has a tag line of ‘only belo touches my skin’ I have my own tagline for my blog. Only Umma touches my blog and Yena’s blog. And am so happy for her coz her main blog is now PR4 and her other blog PR3. Susyalen!Anyways, I have been very busy lately that I am asking for at least 2 hours extension every day. I need to blog and blog hop but can’t find time. I wish tomorrow I can be online even for two hours and will really bog hop. I miss a lot of my blogging friends already..

Now i have to say thanks to all those who never fails to visit and leave me comments.. Thank you all for flooding me with nice comments you know who you are girls!! :)

Thanks also for all the link love to my MARCE's jade, pehpot and kaye! Fedhz birthday is coming in a swift.. I wonder who will win her blogversary/birthday contest! I would really ask for a TREAT! :)

7 comments:

S-H-Y Saturday, November 07, 2009 10:17:00 PM  

Love the new header :P..

Glenda is the name. =) Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:39:00 AM  

I like! =D Ate, I know na pag PR1 eh good thing... pero anu ba talaga yun? and pano mo malalaman kung anu PR mo? hehehe

-Glenda

Dean and Lee Schroeder Sunday, November 08, 2009 1:41:00 PM  

yes I noticed it my lady. How are you naman? I will be visiting your blog now. Vacation time for me. So watch out kasi manggugulo ako sa blog mo hahaha Take care Niko

sheng Sunday, November 08, 2009 2:33:00 PM  

yalu niko...actually i was really wondering how come i haven't seen u leave some comments on couples corners entries...

neway hi to ur family...esp to yena..

pehpot Monday, November 09, 2009 7:10:00 AM  

wag ka na mag blog hop ninang.. ako na lang dalawin mo :)

Chris Monday, November 09, 2009 4:09:00 PM  

so cool!!! :D

Laine Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:38:00 AM  

i like your new header. it's so nice. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP