Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Daniel,


Hold on baby Daniel. I know you have been going in and out of the hospital lately. It’s been week since your mother and I talked. She said I will be doubly sad to hear another sad news about your condition and I understand her. Your mother is fighting hard for you to live. But I know baby you are fighting for your life too.

Your operation is 5 days away from now but it seems impossible to bring you to Taiwan with not enough funds. Hear me baby when I say I always pray for you, always. Hold on and we will get this through, God is always with us.

Take care baby Daniel!

4 comments:

amiable amy Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:24:00 PM  

girl, so what happen? d sila naka punta sa taiwan? sorry ha, ngayon lang ulit ako naka drop by. So, ano nangyari? I hope Daniel is fine.

Clarissa Friday, November 20, 2009 11:18:00 AM  

I hope he's fine...Still praying for him...

kamz Friday, November 20, 2009 11:21:00 AM  

hello anik! i pray that daniel will be able to get through this.. if the operation won't heal him because he can't have it, i believe that miracles will.

Mommy Liz Friday, November 20, 2009 1:34:00 PM  

Kawawa naman si Baby Daniel, kasi naman bakit di ako mayaman eh. nakahingi ka na ba ng tulong kay Manny Pacquiao, eh kay Presidente Gloria Arroyo, di ba pwede humingi ng tulong??

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP