Saturday, October 17, 2009

Off to Palawan!

My husband, daughter, my godmother and ghie’s siblings will be heading to Palawan this morning for our three days vacation. This trip was planned since May and I couldn’t believe that I am writing this now, is it October 17 already? LOLThis trip is supposed to be for husband and I’s second wedding anniversary. BUT since it is a week before our actual wedding date, I am thinking of our ‘solo’ celebration somewhere in Tagaytay. If we can leave our daughter for one night, if not it will be another family affair I am looking forward to. ;)

Anyways, I should be going. This is supposed to be a rest from all that is giving me stress (work and blogging, LOL) but I will be bringing my laptop just in case I find time to drop EC and adgitize.

Please help us pray for a nice weather! :) Thank you so much for dropping by. Have a great weekend!

ps:
And yes, my 5 blogs has the same entry for today. ;)

7 comments:

Random WAHM Thoughts Saturday, October 17, 2009 12:32:00 PM  

LOL. have a safe flight marce :)

Cecile Saturday, October 17, 2009 3:16:00 PM  

have fun and be safe, Nik's :-)!

♥ MomieQueen ♥ Saturday, October 17, 2009 9:09:00 PM  

Enjoy ur getaway.. have a safe trip.

Cryptomillions Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:19:00 PM  

my hometown. :) i'm sure mag eenjoy po kayo sa Palawan. :)

Nancy Janiola Monday, October 19, 2009 12:11:00 AM  

wow! such a nice getaway... goodluck to your family niks and stay safe while having fun!

Clarissa Monday, October 19, 2009 6:29:00 AM  

Have fun and enjoy,Niko!Post some photos when you're back!!^_^

Meryl (proud pinay) Monday, October 19, 2009 4:25:00 PM  

have a great vacation in Tagaytay! ^_^ musta na dear?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP