Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dollar Donations for Daniel

I didn't knew it until i checked on every donor's details this morning that every donation from paypal using the donate button has deductions. So for the total $279 donations, the net donations at my paypal amounts to $262.79 only. But $262.79 is a great sum already considering it is only DAY 2 of $3 for Daniel Project. And to all the donors, i will be visiting your site and will send you email as soon as my schedule permits me. Thank you very much to all of you!

I hope paypal understands that we need every little cents so i am posting my paypal address leonytimbas(at)gmail(dot)com and request every donors to please click the Send Money, then click Personal Payment and choose OTHERS... Sample is this screen shot below..
I learned that there is no charges for personal payment so your whole donation intended for Daniel will be intact. Every cents count. And every cent is greatly appreciated.

Again thank you very much for all your support!

2 comments:

Louis Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:50:00 PM  

Thank you sis for helping our friend. Clarissa was my classmate back in college. I have also shared her appeal to my online friends at www.kerygmafamily.com/forum as well as in the yahoogroups.

I have also posted about your $3 for Daniel to these sites and will try other avenues to spread the word.

Clarissa Friday, September 18, 2009 9:34:00 AM  

I'm praying for his operation be done the soonest the possible.God bless him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP