Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog Power for Daniel

If God isn't working miraculously every single day, what can you call the $279 total donation in my paypal account in less than 48 hours from the time i posted my $3 for Daniel Project. God is really Good! Thank you for all the generous donors, i will have to make a separate post for all of you! God bless you all!

Telling Clarissa, Daniel's mom, at ym that everything will be alright and God is already making great ways to help us handle this difficulty isn't easy. I can always feel the lump in my throat, i am not suppose to cry but i always did. It's hard to tell the person to be strong when i am so weak.

I always tell her to pray, prayer can move mountains and it always does. And if prayer power isn't enough and God said to exert an effort, now am asking help through BLOGGER POWER.

One post to help me spread about this $3 for Daniel's Project for every blogger will be a great help. I told Clarissa, maybe some doctor billionaire might bump into one post about Daniel and would shoulder the operation costs, it isn't impossible! Nothing is impossible with God! Ayt?

Now i am thanking the following bloggers for their post of support! Blogger Power! Go! Go! Go!

Thank you very much!

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:07:00 AM  

Hello mare, God is always great!

Yung meme nga pala tomorrow, can you give me some idea hehehe.. (saka mare... plsssssssss, sana tanggalin mo yung word verification dito wahhhhhhhh lagi na lang akong mali)

Umma Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:58:00 AM  

Hello Mareng Niks.. I just donated $50 in your Paypal for your $3 for Daniel project. pls confirm if you received it. I know this is small amount but for sure it can adds up to fill the required amount.

I felt heartbroken when I read about his situation. As a mom I could relate to the feeling of having such kind of ailment at a very tender age. Surely GOD has its own mysterious way to answer prayers.

Sorry, its been a while I visited here bec Im too occupied with my new 2 niche sites that Im building right now.

Its not published yet bec it will takes time to build it as I want to hv at least 15 - 20 pages before I release it. Juggling my time taking care of YL plus building 2 new sites is really hard :)

I hardly visit sites already bec Im concentrating with these 2 sites at this moment.

It's hubby who is filling up the posts for my old 2 sites now.. I cant drop it bec it has PR3 hahaha at least he's willing to help once in a while.

Beth Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:20:00 AM  

Hi Niko!

Paki-confirm naman kung na-recieve yung donation ko, kasi hindi ko sure kung tama yung pagse-send ko... may problem kasi yung computer ko since last week pa.

Missing Pinas

joy Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:43:00 AM  

hi!i just sent my donation to baby daniel and i will post in my blog about the special project for baby daniel. God bless you and this very special project.

David Funk Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:39:00 AM  

Niko, thanks for posting about this. Amy pointed this out to me and linked you about this. I donated $10 to Daniel's Project in case you did not know.

Take care my dear friend!

fedhz Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:25:00 PM  

ay, nakakahiya. $3 lang send ko. bat sila lampas $10.waaah!!!

Random WAHM Thoughts Friday, September 18, 2009 12:42:00 AM  

asus. ako nga ala pa. waaahh!! onti na lng :D

vicy Friday, September 18, 2009 8:36:00 AM  

Hello Niko..I just sent a small amount to your paypal..Hope it can help somehow..Prayers for Daniel..God Bless to you also for helping people..You have a very good heart..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP