Monday, September 14, 2009

DO NOT WATCH KIMMY DORA

... ALONE!

If you are planning to watch this movie please have somebody with you. Pay your brother to accompany you, ask strangers to sit beside you and have a few words with them before the movie starts. You have to laugh with somebody you 'know' while watching this! Ok, it’s just a friendly advice from me, but if you are brave enough to laugh alone and look like a fool, go on!

Ok, that’s exaggeration but seriously please watch the movie in group, the laughter inside the movie house seems lacking if you laugh alone in hiding. It’s nicer to laugh when you know you laugh in harmony with the group!

Alright, I am just saying this because I can’t watch a movie alone. I have never watched any movie alone and I will not watch any movie alone. And I have been asking only sister to treat me another movie date soon. I am eyeing In My Life or Yaya and Angelina ;)
Yes, my only sister treat us for a movie date yesterday! My sister and I, our husbands and husband’s youngest brother as our chaperon, we laugh our heart out and brought the house down! Yebah :D

PS:
Please postpone watching this movie if you are pregnant! LOL. But if you’re due November like my mareng pehpot, watch it asap mare! The laughter inside the movie house would give my inaanak sati some wonderful music to her ears!

12 comments:

ghieGANDA Monday, September 14, 2009 12:54:00 PM  

nyahahaha!! would u blieve we have the same post?? weeeee.. hahahah!! libre ni ate kat! hahah..

woi ung new blog ko ok na ulet! tnx to mommy peh!! iiiihhhh...

Rossel Monday, September 14, 2009 3:06:00 PM  

ang dami ko ng nabasang reviews at isa lang ang sinasabi...nakakatawa talaga. hindi kagaya ng ibang comedy movies na corny.

dapat mapanood na namin 'to.

have a great week Niko and God bless!

Kreez Monday, September 14, 2009 3:46:00 PM  

haha, i have only watched 1 movie alone, and i was so proud of myself coz it's a horror flick, it was Sixth Sense... i really wanted to see the movie and no one wanted to go so I went alone... (wala pa si junfer non kaya wala akong mapilit hehe)

i really want to see this film kasi lahat ng reviews maganda. glad you had fun!

Dean and Lee Schroeder Monday, September 14, 2009 9:57:00 PM  

I bet this will be a fun movie and you will laugh the whole movie.

Random WAHM Thoughts Monday, September 14, 2009 10:20:00 PM  

right. you just gave me one more reason NOT to work tomorrow. salamat. hahahaha!

dhemz Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:28:00 AM  

woi great bonding/date....hehehehe...never been to a movie myself either....parang weird kung ikaw lang eh....hehehehe....:) thanks for sharing....matchy matchy pa kau ni hubby mo ganda....:)

Clarissa Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:30:00 AM  

Waaahhh!!Nakak-miss manood ng ganyang pinoy movie!!Glad to hear that you guys had fun!!^_^

me Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:05:00 PM  

hahahah!!still laughing sis..watch this movie yesterday with some friends, who by the way have watched it before..and you know what they were laughing harder than I did..it was a funny movie indeed..Eugene did a great job..

Will watch In My Life too..with my gay friends..i am pretty sure they can relate..

ferRy Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:43:00 PM  

hahaha...

you're right te niks....
grave kami ni popoy sa katatawa non...

galing...
hahaha

Cecile Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:42:00 PM  

i will be waiting for this movie when it comes out of dvd,am sure it will be fun watching it with my friends here.

Pia Wednesday, September 16, 2009 1:41:00 PM  

Pinanood din namin yan ni Daddy! :-)

Jade Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:42:00 PM  

Uyyy inggit ako! Di bale pabili ako cd niyan pag out na.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP