Monday, August 10, 2009

The search is over!

I might have been very addicted to blogging that aside from maintaining three blogs I started a new blog with its own domain a month ago. It’s as if I am not busy as a bee, working until I drop on weekdays, tending my toddler every weekend, and maintaining my marriage with my husband whom I even convinced to blog!

I know there are a lot of bloggers who hold more blogs than I do but there is something in blogging that keeps me upbeat, I guess other bloggers feel the same way too. I might have been born to blog, now that’s a joke!

Now back to my first ever blog with its own domain. I am in deep thoughts now on creating my fifth blog (also with its own domain!) so my thoughts are on what web host to use. Coincidentally, i bump into this site that has great articles about web hosting. So now I am planning carefully on what web hosting provider to choose from their various list of best web host in terms of affordability and reliability.. I know I have to take it easy choosing but with their list of affordable and reliable web hosting providers I guess I have to hurry, there are promotional and discount coupons I don’t want to miss!

2 comments:

pehpot Monday, August 10, 2009 4:25:00 PM  

good.. good.. careful dapat sa pagpili ng host.. asan ung tag? ala ba dito?

anyways.. ung aking brother ay hindi na single hehe.. may gf na haha

Make or Break

JLaine Tuesday, August 11, 2009 2:02:00 PM  

more blogs to come!! way to go girl!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP