Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quadruplets?

I am dreaming of having a lot of kids someday. Having a daughter makes me long for a boy for a next baby. At this time, i am preparing yena by asking her if she wants a baby brother, to which she would always nod. I hope she won't change her mind and anticipate the coming of another baby next year, help me God! ;)

I just can't imagine if i will have 4 boys at home just like my SIL (husband's eldest sister) who is currently heavy with her fifth child, hoping the baby will be a girl this time! That four boys above are her howdy boys.

But what i love most about having lots of kids are the matching shirts :) Husband and i found those four shirts on a friday night sale at a mall and delighted to found out a small, medium, large and extra large sizes! I love looking at them :)

1 comments:

rjs mama Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:19:00 AM  

four boys? wow! i only have one, my day is so stressed already.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP