Friday, August 21, 2009

Increase your Link tag!

I do tags when they come but this tag has been handed to me by Pehpot since last week. Pardon me girl! I just got the time to do it now :)

Do this very beneficial tag following this simple instructions:

1. Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.

2. From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don't forget to copy the links. (Here's my list-my site added in the end)


3. List at most five of your friends blogsite here with link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same. So am passing this tag to the following friends:
Clarissa of Kizuna
Ghie of Confessions
Glenda of In the Heart and Mind of Glenda
Dhemz of My Life's Perception and Aspirations
Meryl of Places, People, Events, Good Food and My Life


Note: This is a scheduled post. Today August 21 is holiday here in the Philippines! We are at home having quality time! :) I shall be back on monday! Enjoy the weekend! :)

2 comments:

Clarissa Friday, August 21, 2009 5:41:00 AM  

Thanks for the tag,Niko!!I'll try to do them the soonest!!Ang dami ko na ring nababaon na tags eh!!Thanks a lot!!^_^

Dhemz Saturday, August 22, 2009 2:49:00 AM  

maraming salamat ganda....woi, I never know na may new blogs ka pala...wohooo! good luck ganda.....dko carry ang daming blog eh....buti kapa...congrats....:)

anyhow, thanks again...:) kisses kay boyeng!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP