Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spreading GOOD cheers to Blogosphere

I have been feeling down lately juggling family life, dealing with a sick daughter, finishing endless office reports, worrying about a good friend (i have been missing so much) and experiencing painful tummy, UTI and sudden headaches. I know I need a rest, a vacation probably but that could be a dream for the moment.

So when Monday came, with a heavy heart and both eyes closed I went to work. Manic Monday, I will never love. But what made me happy was the gayest post made by pehpot about me. If all bloggers can spread GOOD words about one another rather than HATE, harsh comments and conceited posts, this whole blogging community will be a better place to somewhat ease or somehow help someone’s mountain like problems even for a moment.

Why not make another blogger smile today? Do a GOOD post about her.. Spread the good virus!

~ o ~

To start the GOOD virus.. Have you been to Glenda's blog today? I have been a frequent visitor since she posted her video lip-synching a song i so love! If you want to lift up your mood or want a nice music to sing with, head on to her site and enjoy! See you there! :)

6 comments:

Chris Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:40:00 PM  

i really think this is a good idea.. because of pehpot's request... i thought of featuring different mommy moments bloggers weekly too :)

Lulu Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:32:00 PM  

I like this Idea...

Meryl (proud pinay) Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:59:00 PM  

napaka sweet naman ni pehpot..
na read ko ang post nya about you.
i agree, u r so sweet. great mom and wife! navisit ko kanina si glenda..ang galing ka ya nya hahaah...clap clap para sa kanya with matching wave pa ^_^

me Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:32:00 PM  

Hi sis..I read the post done by Pehpot..it was so touching..

btw..quick drop lang ako ha..i'm done here..have to go home..hope Yena as well you gets well soon..I also think you need a vacation..punta na kasi kayo dito...hahahaha

amiable amy Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:07:00 PM  

Cheer up mommy niko ... galing ako sa kabilang blog mo...thanks for following, i did the same thing na ha...

I hope people will be forgiving and learn to move on. Hoping Yena will be alright soon, first time ko nakita pics nya na umiyak ah...kaka sad tingnan.

Hoping you will have a good day today kahit papano.

BTW, about the opps, just lower your price to .25 cents hahaha...pumatok naman sa akin...yung isa, i lowered to .1 cent hahaha...imagine imbes $20, i lowered to 19.75

d lahat ng post nag papalagay widget, so yung 5 okay naman so, yun...cheap lang yun pero nakakabili naman ng chickenjoy meals good for two diba?

Mylene Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:04:00 AM  

Hello there! This is true, pehpot's idea to blog other bloggger is a great idea. I have read her post about you. You seem to know each other very well that she can wrote so much about you :)

I hope your little girl will get well soon. It is really hard when our babies are sick.

Thanks for the visit and comment. Will try to keep my template but I learned from other mom that some advertisers didn't like it when the entire post is not showing up on the a single page.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP