Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Limousine on My Wedding Day

Photo from here.
I have great fascination over limousines. I wonder what would I feel on that one given day when I finally get the chance to ride one. Oh I can imagine my delight! That is the childish in me talking now. But I really adore this ride more than anything else. For most of my dreaming ours I can see myself, smiling with most pleasure whilst being flown away after my wedding day by a Boston Limousine.

Boston Limousines cater to almost every galore of service for every occasions thus their wonderful services include: wedding limos, prom limos, bachelor/bachelorette party limos, corporate limousines, and all-occasion transportation throughout the greater Boston area. Now I know it is wishful thinking but I would like to be wed again to my husband. And if that happens, I have to make sure I’ll get the wedding limos service from the famous list of Boston Limousine Service. I know it would look like grand with this wedding limo package which includes: a tuxedoed chauffeur, champagne, soft drinks & water, three-hours of service and Boston’s signature Red Carpet Service!

Now I should be back to work and stop dreaming. Or I shall start realizing this ultimate dream of mine. I know I shall ride one white and grand limousine soon!

3 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder Monday, May 25, 2009 7:08:00 AM  

wow! ang sosyal naman, limousine sa wedding day hehehe

limo service Monday, June 08, 2009 11:44:00 PM  

Get instant limousine quotes for different occasions like private meetings, parties and for wedding ceremonies.

Toronto Wedding Limo Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:12:00 PM  

In choosing limousines, price is not always the determining factor. Elements such unprofessional limousine chauffeurs, delayed service and lack of proper insurance coverage are all potential risks of services.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP