Thursday, May 14, 2009

How smart is SMART

I have a SMARTBro Plan 999 last December 2008. Paid Php1,450 relocation fee on March 2009. I was told I can get the refund of Php800 if the relocation unsuccessful. I did not have my connection since March at our new house. I decided to permanently disconnect my account. I expected a refund of P800 plus an adjustment on my bill of P200+ by April 2009.

Smart owes me P1,000+ BUT I will HAVE to pay them P8,000+!

SMART really is SMART! (evil laugh here!)

I will tell the whole story soon!
PS. This is not about the P1,000 SMART owes me, money is not the matter here. This is about how clever smart is! I wonder why they are the number one cell phone company as of the moment. Evil!

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:44:00 PM  

I read the whole thing mare and it seems that Smart is outSmarting you... Cleverness is not the word but Cheater I think lol..

Kreez Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:30:00 PM  

i've heard nightmare stories about smartbro. I agree that doesn't seem fair. When we were in Manila (actually QC), we were using Bayantel at home and I must say it's really good. maybe you can check that out.

Good luck with your Smart saga.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP