Thursday, April 23, 2009

Local Celebrities Who Own Hermes Birkin Bags

I have posted about Victoria Becham's love of Hermes Birkin Bags in my older post some time ago and am still drooling over those bags, heheh. Here now are some of the local celebrities who share the love of Birkin!






Pictures from here

(I still wonder how Hermes come up with tons of crocodile and ostrich skins, where do they get them? For all of the bags manufactured, collected and are being flaunt by these celebrities! I pity those ostrich and crocodiles, but hey! they are being displayed together with these stars - that must have been their purpose in their lives?! If so, life well served!)

4 comments:

Glenda is the name. =) Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:38:00 AM  

I love Birkin's! =D

Beng Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:14:00 PM  

hehehe..naisip ko na ito ipost nun (LOL)

riablahgs Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:41:00 PM  

they can actually feed a number of hungry kids in Africa with the price of that bag!

hugs,
ria
It's My Party
The Fashop
In My Home

pehpot Friday, April 24, 2009 3:17:00 PM  

hehe you love designer bags? ako naman I just love looking at them but some are hideous parang it's just the name but well, that is fashion naman talaga.. hehe..

knows mo blog ni chuvaness?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP