Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How to identify anonymous phone numbers

Getting unknown number in my cell phone leaves me always uncertain. If it has to be of important matter, I would never know who called me until they called me back. Once I thought the anonymous number was from a friend and when I tried calling it again, it was just a fraud caller who made me waste not only my time but also my cell phone load.

We have a fax machine at office that we use for overseas calls. After every monthly bill my office mate would call those unidentified numbers, plus ask them who from the company called them. I pity her because it would take so much of her time and effort calling back those unspecified numbers plus it will be an additional expense for the company. I told her about National Phone Listing and she said getting information from those unidentified callers is so trouble-free now!

Using the website of National Phone Listings is so much easy. Whether the number that has called you is a landline number, business line, or cell phone, you can get information on the owner's name and address of that number just by entering the unidentified number at the website’s search box. It seems really effortless finding all the data you need for that unidentified caller. I will not be surprised why National Phone Listings is the most unswerving source for getting any information about an unknown phone number that has called anyone.

So if you are at lost on who called you with those anonymous numbers, stop guessing! Go to national phone listings website now and know the answer!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP