Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Am going to Las Vegas!

Not now but I know soon! Am browsing at Las Vegas Show Tickets website and started dreaming on the must see places to go! I know someday soon, I will be there. I have to get ready and plan my itinerary at this early.

First, I’d like to see the infamous neon lights! I heard this is one of the favorites of Las Vegas visitors so for a future visitor I think I have to see this one! There’s a tour available at Las Vegas Show Tickets that makes the neon lights of Las Vegas its main focus plus the cost of Neon Lights Tour tickets include drop off and pick up from many Las Vegas hotels. Very good deal!

Second stop would be at Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Museum. It has only six other locations throughout the world other than the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London so for that one location in Las Vegas, this is a must see in my list!

Third, I enjoyed watching coyote ugly the movie so much, I have to visit the second Coyote Ugly Saloon that was opened in Las Vegas in 2001. This is for the nightlife I have been dreaming to see, girls dancing and living the time of their lives to the fullest!

Last and not the least, I will watch shows for how much my eyes can contain them. A must show to watch in my list would be Bette Midler Show! She’s an award winning television and film actress, an award winning singer with several gold records under her belt, and a Broadway star. In one project she’s serious and introspective and the next she’s brassy and rolling-on-the-floor funny. And I cannot stop myself from humming along her song, Better Days, that is one of my favorite songs of all time!

3 comments:

pehpot Tuesday, April 28, 2009 1:03:00 PM  

ako din niks, punta ko LAs Vegas nood naman ako Phantom of the Opera LOL

fedhz Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:00:00 PM  

Hi, niks.. alam mo I'm about to post regarding Las Vegas din.. wait mo ha, hehe! ^^v gusto ko rin matry punta dun. lol

Glenda is the name. =) Wednesday, April 29, 2009 2:06:00 AM  

I've been to Vegas way back 2006 if I'm not mistaken... and one more thing I will HIGHLY recommend you ate to watch eh yung live show/concert ni CELINE DION sa Caesar Palace! I didn't really like as in super super super si Celine Dion nuon pero after namin panuorin yung show niya... mas na prove ko talaga kung gaano siya kagaling! You should see it too! Ingat ate! Vegas is super fun lalo na if you go there around August... maraming tao pero thats the time of year kung saan maraming mga shows talaga!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP